Guidelines for Gathering at the Church BuildingWe are adjusting the mask requirement for the church building.
- If you feel comfortable without a mask, you do not have to wear one. If you still feel more comfortable with one on, please feel free to continue wearing one.
- Communion will remain the same as it has been since last May. The elements will not be distributed by the deacons. Rather they will be available on the tables at the front of the sanctuary.
- Music will be different. Evidence suggests singing can spread the virus a greater distance than talking, even when a mask is worn. As a result, we will show videos of songs and encourage light/soft singing. Please do not try to project your voice a great distance when singing.
- Coffee Mingle will resume on May 2. There will only be 4 chairs at each table to encourage social distancing and the food will be presented in a safe way.
- Please maintain social distancing while in the building. Seating in the Sanctuary and meeting rooms has been set up to help accommodate this.