Come worship at the First Christian Church Cabin! Our first cabin worship service of the summer takes place Sunday, July 9, at 10:50am!
At the church cabin, you can/will:
- Beat the heat atop Pinon Mesa;
- Worship in the great outdoors, enjoying God’s creation (last year, a fawn joined us for worship);
- Join the youth of the congregation (who will be wrapping up their Son Mountain Camp/Retreat) for worship;
- Praise God with music and worship elements befitting the outdoor environment;
- Enjoy a meal of grilled burgers and hot dogs after worship;
NOTE: There will also be a worship service back at the church building, also at 10:50am, for those who would prefer to worship in a lower-elevation, climate-controlled, and handicap-accessible environment.